Traductor.

31 jul 2015

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso

You make me cry, you make me smile, but best of all, you make me laugh, live and love.
Kousie & kaori
Kaori
cool water
open wide
pink











Porque estoy segura de que todas/os queremos una Kaori Miyazono







Iguales... ¿No?

















Un sueño... solo eso.














Cuanto darían ustedes por comprar y guardar este maravilloso manga...? Yo hasta un viaje a España o incluso al lugar que sea.








Y bueno, me despido.

Bye bye.

I met a girl
under full-bloomed cherry blossoms,
and my fate has begun to change.

She needed a hero, so shebecame one.” 

“ Will you forget me? “ 

“Was I able to live inside someone’s heart? Was I able to live inside your heart? Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? You’d better not hit "reset!” Don’t forget me, okay? That’s a promise, okay? I’m glad it’s you, after all. Will I reach you? I hope I can reach you.“ 🌸

You come with us, too!

Please don’t go

Don’t forget me, okay?
No me olvides ¿Okay?

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    Phục vụ cho nhu cầu vận chuyển container bằng đường bộ ngày càng lớn, vận chuyển xăng dầu bằng đường sắt và vận tải, gửi hàng hóa vận chuyển xe máy bắc nam bằng đường sắt cũng đã xây dựng nên những qui trình, dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng hóa bằng các toa xe chuyên dùng chuyên nghiệp và có hệ thống. Đảm bảo mang đến chất lượng tốt nhất cho khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ.

    ResponderEliminar